Mr. Christiaan Baker
Hello, My Name is Chris Baker and I am the Athletic Director for The O'Farrell Charter School and High School Conditioning Teacher.
SCHOOL: Graduated from San Marcos High School in 1998. Received my AA Degree from Palomar College in 2001. In 2004 I received my Bachelors Degree from Cal State University, Long Beach with a BA in Kinesiology and Physical Education. I then received my Teaching Credential in 2006 from National University. I have been teaching Physical Education for 15 years all over San Diego County. This 2023-2024 school year at O'Farrell Charter School will be my 12th year teaching at O'Farrell as well as being the Athletic Director.
COACHING: Coached high school athletics for 16 years coaching Aquatics.
JV Assistant Swim Coach 2 years
Head JV Swim Coach 2 years
Head Varsity Swim Coach 14 years
Head Varsity Water Polo Coach Boys 8 years
Head Varsity Water Polo Coach Girls 2 years
- Eagle Scout
- 4 Year Varsity Letter in Swimming,
- 2 Year Varsity Letter in Wrestling
- 4 Year Marching Band
- 2 years Swimming for Palomar College.
- 3 Time State Champion in Swimming for the 200 Free Relay, 400 Free Relay, and 200 Medley Relay
- Taken 24 Swimmers to CIF Championships in 2012 with Girls finishing 3rd overall and Boys finishing 4th overall at CIF for Division II.
- Won D3 CIF Championship for boys water polo in 2014